Monday 11 February 2013

Stuffed Animals!

Sometimes children like to take stuffed toys and animals with them when they go to bed so that gave me the idea to try and make them for this one word project.
 
This giraffe is the first stuffed animal I made. I wanted to try out something simple first so I did. I think I made the legs too close to each other, the feet are touching each other which is unnatural. I still like how the shape turned out though the spots do look a little dodgy.
 
 
 
This is my second stuffed animal, a cat! I only wanted to make the head because I had no idea how to make the body. This one didn't look right when I turned it inside out so I decided to not do it that way so now the stitches can be seen very easily. I can see I ddin't paint the eyes very well, I find it really hard to paint things in very small detail.

 
 
Mythird stuffed animal is an owl. This has no paint used, only fely and ribbon. This one was very easy to make because I learnt how to use the sewing machine which saved me a lot of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment